WS Audiology helps millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. As advanced as hearing care is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to help make wonderful sound part of everyone's life. There is nothing more rewarding to us than seeing someone regain the miracle of hearing and watching them thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Increases revenue and organic growth for Division by ensuring client experience is consistent across all retail locations. Brings concerns to DoEs, NSDs, and VP Sales.
- Continuous review of Division centers’ Sales and Performance Reports with prompt action on implementing Performance Improvement Plans as appropriate.
- Collaborates with Directors of Excellence daily to coordinate efforts to ensure operational excellence and Total Care Plus implementation is consistent throughout the Division.
- Oversees all center staff and handles all HR related matters including but not limited to Recruiting/Hiring, Onboarding /Training, year-end performance/Merit reviews.
- Oversight of all locations for weather related closures.
- Facilitate learning and employee development through continuous coaching and counseling as well as documented plans to improve talent and meet business goals.
- Proven sales and business growth success within a customer-focused business. Strong people management and organizational skills.\
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and successful integration with high-change environments and new business applications.
- Provides coaching and training remotely to individual or small groups of Team Leads/PCC's. Documents coaching sessions and tracks performance.
- 5+ years in a leadership role or in the same or similar industry
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Pay: $15/hr