WS Audiology helps millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. As advanced as hearing care is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to help make wonderful sound part of everyone's life. There is nothing more rewarding to us than seeing someone regain the miracle of hearing and watching them thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Increases revenue by ensuring that all center schedules maximized by proper schedule utilization and increasing/maintaining DEMAND. Increases conversion by identifying gaps.
- Ensures client experience is consistent across all retail locations. Specific focus is on center calendar management and HAE generation.
- Collaborates with fellow Directors of Excellence daily to coordinate efforts toward excellence in scheduling efficiencies.
- Monitors center schedules to ensure Dedicated HAE blocks are in place, consistency in operating hours, and efficient use of available hours in schedule.
- Coaches Team Leads in schedule review and training of center staff regarding scheduling efficiencies.
- Monitors HAE Kept Rate daily; identifies performance gaps in HAE welcome calls and confirmation calls.
- Leads the center-based Out Bound recall efforts
- Ensures all centers are utilizing Marketing Deck and call scripts to increase DEMAND thru Outbound calling.
- Identify HCPS that struggle with time management and partner with Dir. Of Excellence on testing.
- Ability to review reports, hearing evaluation results and hearing aid product programming to identify HCP performance gaps in execution of TCP - 10 Steps to Success.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to provide appropriate guidance to change performance behaviors.
- Provides coaching and training remotely to individual or small groups of HCP(s) and/or Team Leads/PCCs. Documents coaching sessions and tracks performance.
- Strong Knowledge and proven success with Total Care Plus and TCM.
- Experience with coaching/training center staff with strong knowledge of scheduling efficiencies, calendar management and operational excellence.
- Proven track record to influence multiple HCPs and PCCS to maximize productivity during business hours on a consistent and sustainable basis.
- 5+ preferred but not required