WS Audiology helps millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. As advanced as hearing care is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to help make wonderful sound part of everyone's life. There is nothing more rewarding to us than seeing someone regain the miracle of hearing and watching them thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Increases revenue generated from completed HAE's by ensuring that all field staff are following Total Care Plus/10S2S with specific focus on Auditory Simulation being performed 100% of time with optimal solution for client.
- Ensures client experience is consistent across all retail locations. Specific focus is TCP Testing and Auditory Simulation.
- Collaborates with fellow Directors of Excellence daily to coordinate efforts toward excellence in TCP and a consistent client experience.
- Monitors HCP completion of all 10 Steps in a TCP Hearing Aid Evaluation: reviews Testing and Auditory Simulation performance.
- Reviews HAE Testing outcomes; identifies performance gaps and coaches on completion of VDT.
- Reviews Auditory Simulation outcomes, ensuring products utilized are most appropriate for the client’s hearing loss and lifestyle.
- Coaches HCP's on objections to performance of Auditory Simulation for all clients, including clients with atypical hearing loss.
- Ability to review reports, hearing evaluation results and hearing aid product programming to identify HCP performance gaps in execution of TCP - 10 Steps to Success. Excellent communication skills; ability to provide appropriate guidance to change performance behaviors. Provides coaching and training remotely to individual or small groups of HCP(s). Documents coaching sessions and tracks performance.
- Audiologist or Board-Certified Licensed Hearing Aid Specialist.
- - Experience with coaching/training Hearing Care Providers on Evaluation and Treatment - with strong knowledge of hearing aid technology and products.
- - Proven track record to influence multiple HCP's to perform Auditory Simulation on a consistent and sustainable basis.
- 5+ preferred but not required