WS Audiology helps millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. As advanced as hearing care is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to help make wonderful sound part of everyone's life. There is nothing more rewarding to us than seeing someone regain the miracle of hearing and watching them thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Increases TPA revenue and rankings by collaborating with TPA's and individual HCPS.
- Increase 3rd party revenue and rankings by working closely with 3rd party plans and individual HCP's.
- Increase 3rd party conversion to 80%.
- Identify, increase and sustain high rankings by coaching HCPS that are not on par with expected rank.
- Attend meetings with Third Party Plan partners; maintain communication between TPP and WSA Retail locations.
- Monitor under performing HCPs'; coordinate with fellow Directors of Excellence for HCP coaching needs regarding TCP, Auditory Simulation and Conversion.
- Identify training ops for center staff re: 3rd party portals, improving communication between center and 3rd Party plan, utilize Team Leads when local training is needed.
- Monitor the 3rd party invoicing reports and coordinate with Team Leads and Sales Coordinators to ensure accurate and prompt invoicing of Dispensing Fees in TCM.
- Ability to review reports, hearing evaluation results and hearing aid product programming to identify HCP performance gaps in execution of TCP - 10 Steps to Success. Excellent communication skills; ability to provide appropriate guidance to change performance behaviors. Provides coaching and training remotely to individual or small groups of HCP(s). Documents coaching sessions and tracks performance.
- Audiologist or Board-Certified Licensed Hearing Aid Specialist.
- - Experience with coaching/training Hearing Care Providers on Evaluation and Treatment - with strong knowledge of hearing aid technology and products.
- 5+ preferred but not required
- - Proven track record to influence multiple HCP's to improve rankings with Third Party Administered plans.