In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze current SOPs, processes, tools, resources, and labor allocation.
- Formally document SOPs and subsequently keep updated.
- Formulate, propose, and execute approved "Microprojects."
- Conduct regular feedback sessions with functional leaders and key players.
- Establish a more streamlined employee feedback mechanism.
- Track progress of group and company projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate project and initiative timelines.
- Contribute to group and company meeting presentation content.
- Prior corporate experience in Project Management; prior Corporate retail experience a big plus;
- Capability of understanding basic business principles and fundamentals;
- Ability to prepare materials, receive guidance, but be self-sustaining and independent when tasked with projects;
- Prior experience working in a collaborative and teamwork-driven environment;
- Experience working closely with Management and VPs.
- 5+ years of corporate business experience
- Project Management certifications (i.e. PMP) are a plus, but not required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) required.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!