WS Audiology helps millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing.As advanced as hearing care is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to help make wonderful sound part of everyone's life. There is nothing more rewarding to us than seeing someone regain the miracle of hearing and watching them thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that current patients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Manage invoicing and accounts receivables based on patient purchases and insurances claims.
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums (walk-ins, customer referrals, telephone inquiries, retention practices, etc.).
- Conduct effective telephone follow up to reschedule “no shows” and cancellations according to procedures.
- Maintain basic knowledge of hearing aid technology and be able to perform basic cleaning functions dependent upon requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of assistive listening devices and ability to demonstrate/recommend appropriate products.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when completing the duties and responsibilities of the Patient Coordinator.
- Identify community events and organizations to promote WS Audiology and identify sales opportunities.
- Act as a liaison with physicians’ offices to maximize referrals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in an environment with an emphasis on sales, customer interaction, and having to work with multiple tasks is required.
- Past experience working with senior population is an asset.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!