In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with month-end closing processes, including the creation of journal entries, completion of the monthly task list, and completion of accurate and timely account reconciliations.
- Successfully identifies and resolves readily identifiable and clearly defined problems.
- Prepares and maintains ledger accounts and related activities for the production of accurate monthly financial statements and fiscal reports.
- Assists in preparation of various accounting reports.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Prior corporate Accounting experience;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); willingness to learn and use new computer
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy; excellent proofreading and editing skills;
- Ability to work quickly, accurately, and independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of G.A.A.P. and/or IFRS Accounting principles.
- 2-5 years of corporate accounting experience
- College / Diploma