As the leading hearing health company in the U.S., we provide quality customer service and leading hearing aid brands.
Through its Hearing Care Network of nearly 4,000 independent audiologists and hearing care professionals and its more than 250 HearUSA centers, HearUSA administers hearing benefits and provides hearing services and solutions to its customers and partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that current patients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Manage invoicing and accounts receivables based on patient purchases and insurances claims.
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums (walk-ins, customer referrals, telephone inquiries, retention practices, etc.).
- Conduct effective telephone follow up to reschedule “no shows” and cancellations according to procedures.
- Maintain basic knowledge of hearing aid technology and be able to perform basic cleaning functions dependent upon requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of assistive listening devices and ability to demonstrate/recommend appropriate products.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when completing the duties and responsibilities of the Patient Coordinator.
- Identify community events and organizations to promote WS Audiology and identify sales opportunities.
- Act as a liaison with physicians’ offices to maximize referrals.
- Effectively handle multiple incoming telephone lines with ability to answer general questions, collect and record patient and marketing information.
- Assemble, maintain and process patient charts according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain well organized appointment schedule to optimize patient care and revenue opportunities.
- A keen ability to maintain and develop physical and electronic filing systems.
- Understand that various job descriptions of the Audiologist vs. Hearing Aid Specialist for appropriate appointment scheduling.
- Maintain and process insurance documentation.
- Follow established procedures for:
- Cash management, receivables and payables
- Patient transactions
- Clinic supplies
- Clinic maintenance
- Mail handling
- Hearing aid clean & checks
- Compile reports as required.
- Effectively use the Center Management System or The Clinician System to enter patient information, transactions, and lead tracking.
- Maintain an organized and clean working environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in an environment with an emphasis on sales, customer interaction, and having to work with multiple tasks is required.
- Past experience working with senior population is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time, Pay: $15.00 per hour
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!