As the leading hearing health company in the U.S., we provide quality customer service and leading hearing aid brands.
Through its Hearing Care Network of nearly 4,000 independent audiologists and hearing care professionals and its more than 250 HearUSA centers, HearUSA administers hearing benefits and provides hearing services and solutions to its customers and partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer and interpret variety of tests such as air and bone conduction, and speech reception and discrimination tests to determine type and degree of hearing impairment, site of damage and effects on comprehension and speech.
- Evaluate test results to determine communication problems and make the most appropriate recommendations.
- Achieve and maintain levels of professional statistics that are indicative of a high standard of patient care.
- Work within a team environment with other members of the center staff in achieving net revenue goals established by Regional and Main office management.
- Maintain an expertise in the selling, fitting and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology.
- Comply with FDA guidelines and HearUSA practice guidelines.
- Maintain professional license and CEU requirements.
- Master’s Degree or Doctor of Audiology
- CCC-A Certification
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Basic or advanced written communication skills
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely
- Experience interacting with customers/clients
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match).