As the leading hearing health company in the U.S., we provide quality customer service and leading hearing aid brands.
Through its Hearing Care Network of nearly 4,000 independent audiologists and hearing care professionals and its more than 250 HearUSA centers, HearUSA administers hearing benefits and provides hearing services and solutions to its customers and partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with training and development of work behaviors with patient care coordinators, regional, divisional, and support center tasks, and special projects.
- Uses CMS to maximize center efficiency by setting appointments, scheduling provider availability, scheduling center availability, updating patient information, physician information, and entering and tracking orders/invoices.
- Train, monitor, and assist Area manager with assessment of PCCs relative to competency and performance standards.
- Collaborate with management to determine priorities for training to maximize revenue in assigned centers.
- Understanding of center sales potential, conversion principals with the ability to support and train appropriate marketing of center patient base.
- Communicates effectively interpersonally, via telephone, e-mail, and postal mail with center staff, management, patients and potential customers.
- Works within a team environment with other members of the center staff to achieve goals established by Regional and Support center management.
- Provides support, guidance, and training of PCCs where needed, to enable them to meet their Key Responsibilities and provides training and on-boarding support to new PCCs.
- Provides training and oversight for PCCs to ensure that each of their assigned centers, maintain detailed and accurate records of cash and bank deposits, inventory, call activity and support of Division Coordinator in tracking and maintaining event stock.
- Maintain basic knowledge of hearing instrument function and troubleshooting. Provides required hands-on technical support requiring limited physical patient contact (video-otoscope, hearing aid connection, computer efficiency) and effective patient communication to facilitate TeleHealth appointments to be seen remotely by a provider.
- Provides community and marketing support via physician marketing, health fairs, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
- Ability to process high volume data entry
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment
- Basic Understanding of business principals and retail sales.
- Basic or advanced written communication skills
- Experience interacting with customers/clients
- Travel required – 75% local.