The CPS Manager, East is responsible for leading the East team of Clinical Product Specialists and ensuring the highest standards in clinical support and training to our customers delivered in the most effective way with the ultimate objective to help more HCPs successfully adopt and fit Widex hearing aids and with that drive the growth of revenues.
Management & Training
- Develop regional training plans and ensure training execution across the region, managing educational resources in a way that supports sales goals. Ensure the Clinical Product Specialist training team executes goals, working through commercial sales channels.
- Work with the VP of Clinical Education to develop training programs that apply to the commercial market and implement these plans with the training team in a way that grows revenue and supports the sales teams.
- Work with Regional VP's for commercial sales to manage, define target accounts and coordinate territory and regional training needs to align both training and sales to meet company sales budgets.
- Maintain communication with commercial customers, regarding product, fittings, and seminar related topics.
- Work with Widex Product Management Team to support sales goals, assist in new product roll out and road-map needs/requests.
- Work with the VP of Clinical Education to develop areas of regional strategic planning, marketing, business and market development, market research, and mass communications.
- Audiology Online planning, reporting, commercial follow up, maintenance, and submissions.
- Performs all necessary supervisory, administrative, and coaching functions to manage the regional Clinical Product Specialist Team effectively and efficiently.
Product Management & Development
- Communicate regional observations, comments, and requests from the commercial sales channel regarding product, needs, potential concerns and issues.
- Coordinate visits with Regional Clinical Product Specialist’s to provide in-office education and support for clinical field studies in conjunction with commercial accounts.
- Attend national, regional, and global seminars.
- Maintain comprehensive, technical knowledge and details of the organization’s previous and most recent products and provide comparative relevance of new products and features being introduced.
- Coordinate and gather competitive data of comparable products and features and develop an analysis that can be communicated as needed.
- Keep management updated on any product and training issues and works toward identifying and creating solutions to any identified issues.
- Partner with Widex management and staff to optimally support the functions of the Clinical Product Specialist Team and the overall success of the company.
- Help to create product and sales training strategy for new product launches to include development of all training material and collateral, customizes training techniques to highlight attributes and selling points of new products, works with sales and marketing teams to develop launch market strategy, trains product trainers and sales force in new product and launch strategy and monitors launch once it is in progress.
- Monitor overall product and sales training strategy and materials to support all existing product lines and markets on an ongoing basis. Refines product and sales training based on market and regional trends.
- Commercial / Retail
- Communicate to Widex US field teams all procedures / responsibilities and requirements for maintaining, providing, and reporting CE Seminar customer attendance.
- Manage all Communications regarding CE to all accrediting organizations.
- Monitor and maintain all seminar registration, cancellation, changes, & customer rosters
- Work with Seminar & Events team to provide all materials for seminars.
- Develop CEU event planning and agendas.
- Update CEU presentations with product alignment and introductions
- Requires 50-65% travel.
- Performs other responsibilities and assignments as required.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- AuD required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience and track record of accomplishments in product and sales training in the audiology field
- Must exhibit strong project management, facilitation, and presentation skills. Strong verbal and written capabilities are required as well as demonstrated expertise in managing training products and events.
- Must display strong business acumen and work effectively with all levels of management and staff affiliates.
- Must be a leader, mentor, and motivator.
- Must be personable and informed to publicly represent the company as needed in domestic and/or international situations.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity, patience, and good judgement; demonstrates a positive can-do attitude; have effective communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a complex and competitive environment P.C. Literate, Microsoft Word and a high proficiency in Excel