What we offer
The opportunity for a key role in the WS Audiology commercial organization as being part of developing and executing the sales excellence strategy in our retail channels across all markets. For the right candidate, this position offers a chance to drive profound impact in a leading and truly global organization, while defining our retail business processes and strengthening your international project management experience. Moreover, you will be part of a high-performing team that has high ambitions for your development, and where you can heavily influence your role and way of working. The position is located in Palm Beach Gardens and reports directly to the Head of Retail Solutions at HQ.
Your main responsibility is to document standardize and improve processes to drive best practices SOPs across all retail affiliates and support the deployment of our global retail solutions. This entails the assessment of existing processes, reengineer processes, and drive the digitalization of our consumer journey based on the voice of consumer analysis.
Key tasks include
- Ensure global WSA documentation standards and maintain a central depository for all processes which can be made available to all markets
- Responsible to document and implement cross-functional process changes as part of a group-wide roll-out of an end-to-end consumer journey retail system •Define, document, and maintain standards/procedures for ensuring the optimal consumer experience
- Support local adaption to Global standards and simplification along the consumer journey
- Ensure appropriate process designs, identify must-have steps, including the correct business requirements by harmonizing existing processes
- Question the status quo in the markets and work with stakeholders to standardize the of working Sparing partner to local teams and global IT team to support the roll-out of our new retail IT platform along the end-to-end consumer journey
- Training and support of key users in retail, finance, marketing, and call center operations
You have a sales excellence process understanding and knowledge of how to digitalize consumer journeys – ideally from a retail context. You are capable of not only identifying the right solution but also of implementing the solution – even when you get pushback from certain stakeholders. You understand the dynamics of a setup with HQ and local markets, and you can travel for approximately 30-40 days per year.
- Bachelor or Master´s degree in business, economics, or equivalent
- Min. 2 years’ experience in continuous improvement preferably in a retail environment with Voice of the Customer analysis to lead improvements
- Proven and demonstrable experience creating retail process blueprints and implementing process change
- Proven track record of leading implementation of transformational consumer experience and user experience initiatives in a B2C/retail environment
- Advanced process writing and presentation skills
- Ideally experience with MS DYN CRM, MS BC, PowerBi, but this is not a requirement