The VP of Clinical Education/Audiology will be responsible for developing training strategy and deployment, managing clinical education programs and audiology research, and driving the Widex audiology story and scientific communication. He/She will hire, lead, and direct the clinical education and audiological communication team and ensure consistency in training and optimal effectiveness of the field team. Our Head of Clinical Education/Audiology will contribute to and cooperate with the Global Marketing team in the form of best practice sharing, providing input and feedback, and representing requirements for the US market. He/She will be responsible for developing strategic plans that align with sales goals and promote customer satisfaction for the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the Clinical Education Team and its operations/resources for all regions and channels in the market
- Work cross-functionally with other areas of the business to meet overall growth, sales, and profitability objectives.
- Set KPIs and objectives for the Clinical Education Team and build processes to ensure highest possible effectiveness and full alignment with the sales team
- Define the Widex audiological story for the US and serve as the spokesperson for Widex audiology in major conferences and other forums including online platforms
- Liaison to the global audiology team and manage audiology research and scientific marketing in collaboration/coordination with the global Clinical Audiology Research Team.
- Develop and manage the activity plan, agenda, and key messages as it relates to customer training events.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity from an audiological point of view and provide feedback to US and global functions.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales leadership team to establish successful support for internal and external customers in any audiology-related projects.
- Develop and manage the on-going university and AuD student programs that results in life-long customers.
- Degree in Audiology. AuD preferred.
- A minimum of 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field required.
- Must have strong people management experience and high-energy leadership style
- Proven track record as a public speaker, communicator in Audiology
- Technical and scientific knowledge of hearing aids and audiology-related topics
- Strong team leadership expertise and experienced project manager
- Experience managing key customer relationships.
- Successful experience hiring and onboarding employees.
- Successful experience monitoring and evaluating employee progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations.
- Willingness to travel around 1/3 of time for team coaching and customer-related events