As the leading hearing health company in the U.S., we provide quality customer service and leading hearing aid brands.
Through its Hearing Care Network of nearly 4,000 independent audiologists and hearing care professionals and its more than 250 HearUSA centers, HearUSA administers hearing benefits and provides hearing services and solutions to its customers and partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform hearing aid analyzer (HIT), basic hearing aid troubleshooting services, hearing aid checks, listening checks and cleaning.
- Follow established marketing tools to enhance business opportunities and create new referral sources.
- Work with front office staff to convert walk-In patients, recall existing patients and answer incoming phone calls.
- Comply with FDA guidelines, HearUSA practice guidelines and QPG protocols while providing excellent routine/follow up patient care.
- Work within a team environment with other members of the center staff to achieve goals established by Area and Division Management.
- Provide Aural Rehab classes as required.
- Maintain a clean, inviting and friendly environment within the center for customers and potential customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years' experience
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast‐paced environment
- Ability to develop and give oral presentations to both large and small groups
- State licensed
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!