Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines more than 140 years of experience and expertise.
Today, WS Audiology continues to pioneer the use of technology to help people with hearing loss enjoy the sounds that make life wonderful.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, recommend and assist with hearing aids / accessories selection
- Determine the needs of the customer and an action plan to meet those needs
- Work closely with Technical Support to assist customers with troubleshooting product
- Coordinate activities with other internal departments
- Analyze and investigate customer fit concerns as necessary to provide appropriate answers or resolutions.
- Coordinate the implementation of resolutions with Production on customer questions to expedite/facilitate customer satisfaction.
- Complete inbound and outbound calls to customers regarding new, remake, and repair orders
- Complete all necessary customer support documentation for CRM data
- Masters in Audiology or AuD required
- Dispensing experience required
- Thorough product knowledge of hearing aids and accessories
- 8-10 years of clinical audiology experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication